Pattern Wheel Covers 24 inch wheelchair
You will receive:
* Booklet in Dutch (16 pages) with the pattern of the wheel covers with a drawing of all the stiches which is readable in all languages.
* 56 black Simeli clips (2 extra)
* 2 metal rings diameter 50 cm., thickness 4 mm.
20 tie-wraps (10 extra) to attach the wheel covers to the wheels of a wheelchair
You will also need:
* Hook needle number 2
* Yarn for crochet hook no. 2 (DMC Petra no. 5)
Possibly silver and/or gold yarn (Ricorumi) which I would recommend because that makes the wheel covers an even more beautiful piece of jewelry for your wheelchair. You need a total of about 200 grams of yarn.
* 54 round beads 8 mm (glass beads)
* Thin needle to thread beads
* Plug needle
Crocheted from 100% cotton and enriched with glass beads.
The dress guards will be attached by clips to the fender.
Spoke guards are attached with clips to an iron ring so the crochet can be washed if necessary.
The clips can withstand all weather conditions. After a rainy day the crochetwork will dry again like laundry on the line....