Pattern Wheel Covers 24 inch wheelchair
You will receive:
* Booklet in Dutch (16 pages) with the pattern of the wheel covers with a drawing of all the stiches which is readable in all languages.
* 56 black Simeli clips (2 extra)
* 2 metal rings diameter 50 cm., thickness 4 mm.
20 tie-wraps (10 extra) to attach the wheel covers to the wheels of a wheelchair
You will also need:
* Hook needle number 2
* Yarn for crochet hook no. 2 (DMC Petra no. 5)
Possibly silver and/or gold yarn (Ricorumi) which I would recommend because that makes the wheel covers an even more beautiful piece of jewelry for your wheelchair. You need a total of about 200 grams of yarn.
* 54 round beads 8 mm (glass beads)
* Thin needle to thread beads
* Plug needle
Crocheted from 100% cotton and enriched with glass beads.
The clips can withstand all weather conditions. After a rainy day the crochetwork will dry again like laundry on the line....