PDF Pattern Wheel Covers in Dutch for a 24 inch wheelchair
After you have paid you will receive immediately:
* PDF (16 pages) with the pattern in Dutch of the wheel covers with a drawing of all the stiches which is readable in all languages.
You will also need:
* Hook needle number 2
* Yarn for crochet hook no. 2 (DMC Petra no. 5)
Possibly silver and/or gold yarn (Ricorumi) which I would recommend because that makes the wheel covers an even more beautiful piece of jewelry for your wheelchair. You need a total of about 200 grams of yarn.
Simeli Clips & 2 metal rings (to order via this site)
* 56 black Simeli clips (2 extra)
* 2 metal rings diameter 50 cm., thickness 4 mm.
20 tie-wraps (10 extra) to attach the wheel covers to the wheels of a wheelchair
* 54 round beads 8 mm (glass beads)
* Thin needle to thread beads
* Plug needle
Crocheted from 100% cotton and enriched with glass beads.
The clips can withstand all weather conditions. After a rainy day the crochetwork will dry again like laundry on the line....