PDF Pattern Dress Guards suitable for a 28 inch bike
with a fender and a small edge on the inside
After you have paid you will receive immediately:
* PDF (16 pages) with the pattern of the dress guards; clearly described with drawings and beautiful photos.
You will also need this:
* Crochet hook number 2
* Yarn for crochet hook no. 2 (DMC Petra no. 5). Possibly silver and/or gold thread (Ricorumi) which I would recommend because that makes the spokeguards an even more beautiful piece of jewellery for your bicycle. You will need a total of about 100 grams of yarn. 1 bulb of DMC Petra 5 is enough for one set (2) of spokeguards.
* 36 beads 8 mm
* Thin needle for threading beads
* Stop needle
Simeli Clips & rings (to order via this site)
* 36 Simeli clips (2 extra) When ordering you can indicate which colour clips you want.
* 2 lockable rings to hold the loops at the bottom of the dress guards together.
* 4 tie-wraps (2 extra) to attach the jacket guards to the bike.
Crocheted from 100% cotton and enriched with glass beads.
The dress guards will be attached by clips to the fender.
Spoke guards are attached with clips to an iron ring so the crochet can be washed if necessary.
The clips can withstand all weather conditions. After a rainy day the crochetwork will dry again like laundry on the line....