PDF Pattern Dress Guards suitable for a 28 inch bike
with a fender and a small edge on the inside
After you have paid you will receive immediately:
* PDF (16 pages) with the pattern of the dress guards; clearly described with drawings and beautiful photos.
You will also need this:
* Crochet hook number 2
* Yarn for crochet hook no. 2 (DMC Petra no. 5). Possibly silver and/or gold thread (Ricorumi) which I would recommend because that makes the spokeguards an even more beautiful piece of jewellery for your bicycle. You will need a total of about 100 grams of yarn. 1 bulb of DMC Petra 5 is enough for one set (2) of spokeguards.
* 36 beads 8 mm
* Thin needle for threading beads
* Stop needle
Simeli Clips & rings (to order via this site)
* 36 Simeli clips (2 extra) When ordering you can indicate which colour clips you want.
* 2 lockable rings to hold the loops at the bottom of the dress guards together.
* 4 tie-wraps (2 extra) to attach the jacket guards to the bike.
Crocheted from 100% cotton and enriched with glass beads.
The clips can withstand all weather conditions. After a rainy day the crochetwork will dry again like laundry on the line....