Clips for 2 Wheel Covers
56 clips to attach the crochetwork to 2 metal rings
You will receive:
* 56 black Simeli clips (2 extra)
* 20 tie-wraps (10 extra) to attach the wheel covers to the wheels of the wheelchair.
You will also need:
* Pattern Wheel Covers
* Crochet hook number 2
* 2 metal rings, diameter 50 cm., thickness 4 mm.
(can be ordered via this website)
* Yarn for crochet hook nr. 2 (DMC Petra nr. 5)
Possibly silver and/or gold yarn (Ricorumi) which I would recommend because that makes the spokeguards an even more beautiful piece of jewellery for your wheelchair. You will need a total of about 200 grams of yarn.
* 54 round beads 8 mm (glass beads)
* Thin needle for threading beads
* Stop needle
Crocheted from 100% cotton and enriched with glass beads.
The clips can withstand all weather conditions. After a rainy day the crochetwork will dry again like laundry on the line....