Clips for 2 Wheel Covers
56 clips to attach the crochetwork to 2 metal rings
You will receive:
* 56 black Simeli clips (2 extra)
* 20 tie-wraps (10 extra) to attach the wheel covers to the wheels of the wheelchair.
You will also need:
* Pattern Wheel Covers
* Crochet hook number 2
* 2 metal rings, diameter 50 cm., thickness 4 mm.
(can be ordered via this website)
* Yarn for crochet hook nr. 2 (DMC Petra nr. 5)
Possibly silver and/or gold yarn (Ricorumi) which I would recommend because that makes the spokeguards an even more beautiful piece of jewellery for your wheelchair. You will need a total of about 200 grams of yarn.
* 54 round beads 8 mm (glass beads)
* Thin needle for threading beads
* Stop needle
Crocheted from 100% cotton and enriched with glass beads.
The dress guards will be attached by clips to the fender.
Spoke guards are attached with clips to an iron ring so the crochet can be washed if necessary.
The clips can withstand all weather conditions. After a rainy day the crochetwork will dry again like laundry on the line....